Here are some trendy fashion ideas for ladies who want to work in the education administration field.
Education is a great career field for new graduates,or those making a career change.
Have you considered a career in education, if so grab your resume and get to job hunting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO WORK IN A UNIVERSITY OR EDUCATION CENTER
These are some important skills and traits one will need if they plan on working in a University/College or Education Center. These skills are for the Administration level and not neceasary the theaching level. So Graduates how do you stack up in the skill level ?
Most employers want a generic education of Associates Degree and higher or some formal training and experience.
• Ability to evaluate student transcripts and/or records.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
• Organizing and coordinating skills.
• Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures.
• Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases.
• Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Ability to design and write promotional material.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.