New fashion trends happen all the time,and wedding fashion is not excused from it.
Some brides have decided not to wear the traditional veil in there weddings,this is not uncommon,but the new wedding trend is the Bridal Hat.
Bridal Hat Trends
Wearing A Hat On Your Wedding Day Tips
When you want to wear a hat on your wedding day hear are some tips to follow.
1. Invision your dress style and hat style for a wedding theme ,that theme needs to match up with your wedding venue and bridal colors.
The theme can play out with your hat, such as color,charms and flowers on your hat.
2. Look at the material on your dress,is it satin,lace,velvet etc… This will determine the style of hat you can wear.
3. Place the style hat on your head months before you go threw with this plan,hats are not for everyone’s face.
4. Take in to heart the season in which you want to marry in, for instance March and April in the south can be windy.
5. Will you be indoor or outdoors?
6. Check with the groom,he might not like it. It is his day too.
7. Its okay to have fun at your wedding if this is the route you want to go. Pirate hat anyone,I am just suggesting this because some people may want a cartoonish or cosplay event at there wedding.
8. Bling out your hat with pearls, rubies and fashionable bling that will accomadate your look.
9. Take your age into play when buying a hat.
10. Budget your hat. I have heard of wedding hats at the price of $5,000 for custom designs. But this is not always the case.