LETS PUT AN END TO THE DEVILS DESTRUCTION!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬I’M ANGRY ARE YOU!??
I am so proud to announce that Rebecca Davis is a Brand Ambassador of Organisource, We will post links to wear members can get products at discounted prices.
Written by Dr. Rebecca Davis
Don’t get depressed because you are not where you want to be professionally. It is rough out there in the working world. Bills get higher and pay gets lower. But hang in there if you can. Make a plan and a career move. Some people need to switch companies,positions and departments. And sometimes it is just little things that need to be handled.
Try these steps first and give yourself 1 year before you move to another job.
If you are truly getting bummed out at work try some mood therapy or relaxation therapy . If you have your own office try doing some fengsui or color therapy to lightened your visual mood. Place inspirational quotes and people who you admire on the wall or get a little radio and play music that boosts your creativity. Don’t forget aromatherapy is a good practice at work too. Getting an airfresher with a pleasant scent can calm your nerves.
Decorating your space to your liking is a huge mood changer.
The next task I want you to do is question your work environment.
What do I mean by this you ask? Well are you around toxic people ,boss bullies,gossipers and grouches? If so ,I want you to practice avoidance. Avoidance means don’t hang out with them at work,at lunch and before and after your work shift. I want you to limit them on social media or block them too if necessary. Only associate with them at work and only for work purposes. Arrive at work at the appropriate time and leave ,don’t put extra chit chat energy in.
Don’t be ashamed to get a stress ball they do work. And PRAY! ITS OKAY TO PRAY.
When you get home cry ,crying releases the dark and pint up energy you are holding in. Cry therapy does help with the blues.
If you still have the work blues get a pen and paper handy. I want you to write down what you like and don’t like about your job. If all the bad on the list out weights the good its time to make a plan to move on. Like think about what education you need ,can you do the same thing some where else. And remember there is no perfect work place unless you work at home.
So, I hope that my advice helped you with the blues. If you are feeling blue ware blue,the color blue is a calming and relaxing visual and its great to have in your wardrobe.
By Rebecca Davis 12/1/18
The first day of shopping should be a trial run. Dont go into it thinking your going to accomplish it by getting everything for everyone. You could say the first day of shopping is like window shopping. Sales will change ,new stock will come in and new discoveries will happen.
To take some of the pressure off of you while shopping this season follow some of these basic rules.
1. Make a list and budget and really stick to it!
2. Make a Shopping Rule
A Shopping Rule? What is that you’re wandering ,well a shopping rule is maybe the important people in your life will only get 3 gifts max . An example of this is one expensive gift ,and one budget gift under $50 and one stocking stuffer. Or another example is you will get the important people in your life what they ask for,and you will get other people like friends/coworkers and church members or customers a set amount giftcard/or gift certificate.
2. Make a list of who you are Shopping for. Dont add to the list either. Make a list check it twice before you go Shopping. When making a list dont feel pressure to please and show off. For example you want to flaunt like King Tutt and write checks your butt cant cash to show off to neighbors and coworkers. Dont do it! This only adds to your debt . Only buy for those who you love and for those who have given to you. Dont feel pressure to please others.
3. Navigate where you want to shop,this will save you time and gas.
Keep in mind what favorite Shopping Mall you want to go to.
Navigate and plan it will save you time. And ask what time certain stores will be opening and closing for holiday hours.This will prevent you from rushing through your selections.
4. Get the people on your lists, skin tones,dress sizes, and clothing sizes and styles. Along with there ages. Maybe you want to get a relative’s child a gift,and maybe you remember them as a 10 year old but in reality they are 14. Gift appropriations. Know and realize who you are buying for.
Dont waite to order gifts online because some can take up to 2weeks to arrive .
Do look at the size charts when ordering online. Different sizes and types are measured differently from foreign countries.
1.Pray and stay calm
2.Have a safety back up plan in place
3. Get a list of all important local and government agencies numbers
Get a list of numbers with your family and friends for emergency communication.
4. Make sure you have up to 30days of batteries, water and non perishable food for you and your pets. Keep candles in a candle safety glass when burned same for oil lamps.
5. Get an emergency kit for injuries and keep it with you. Get vitamins,water,Pedialyte, peptobismol,feminine items,diapers.