You know what time it is,time for coffee and coats
Please 🙏 purchase fake fur,or ethical friendly fur.
Fall is so much fun and it is all about layers and enjoying the fall scene.
I hope whoever reads this is inspired by the style picks. Remember you can always draw ideas from others and make it your own. Love yourself and those around you and be the best you , you can be.
The beginning of style is born with us,yes it really is. The development of our style is a life process, because style just like us will evolve and then eventually change with our age, maturity and life.
How do you create your style? This answer is deeper than clothes,oh yes your answer is mental, physical and spiritual. What is connected to your spirit and soul? These answers reflect your style. What is your atmosphere like,your community,your social life?? This will impact the style you develop.
Have you ever considered getting a life coach or a style consultant or even a stress Coach or mental health ambassador? We do exist and we are affordable and close near by.
Contact Rebecca Davis here on this website and I would love to help you.
Some brides have decided not to wear the traditional veil in there weddings,this is not uncommon,but the new wedding trend is the Bridal Hat.
When you want to wear a hat on your wedding day hear are some tips to follow.
1. Invision your dress style and hat style for a wedding theme ,that theme needs to match up with your wedding venue and bridal colors.
The theme can play out with your hat, such as color,charms and flowers on your hat.
2. Look at the material on your dress,is it satin,lace,velvet etc… This will determine the style of hat you can wear.
3. Place the style hat on your head months before you go threw with this plan,hats are not for everyone’s face.
4. Take in to heart the season in which you want to marry in, for instance March and April in the south can be windy.
5. Will you be indoor or outdoors?
6. Check with the groom,he might not like it. It is his day too.
7. Its okay to have fun at your wedding if this is the route you want to go. Pirate hat anyone,I am just suggesting this because some people may want a cartoonish or cosplay event at there wedding.
8. Bling out your hat with pearls, rubies and fashionable bling that will accomadate your look.
9. Take your age into play when buying a hat.
10. Budget your hat. I have heard of wedding hats at the price of $5,000 for custom designs. But this is not always the case.
Try some.Halloween Chic For Today’s Style.
Hey Click ,Happy Holidays and How Is The Shopping Going?
I was cruising Pinterest and saw this beautiful green dress and I thought I would share it with you. What a Christmas Fantasy this would be in this beautiful green dress.