Beautiful dresses for after Christmas Party events and New years gathering
Don’t be afraid to wear dark colors this holiday. Embrace your own style and personality.Wear what you want this year. It is the last month of the year.
I wish many wonderful things to occur in all of your holiday season.
Life is short cherish the gifts of happiness, friendships, family connections. These are the true gifts of life. And they don’t cost a thing
Look at there outfits,they are so hip and stylish.
Love is so pure and rare ,when you find it grab it and never let go of it.
If you want to amp up your tea time try Red Rose Teas they did not pay me to say this.I really enjoy there Apple pie and Sugar cookie tea. Try the bulks because you can taste them all,they are yummmy.
Tea Time Delights
New fashion trends happen all the time,and wedding fashion is not excused from it.
Some brides have decided not to wear the traditional veil in there weddings,this is not uncommon,but the new wedding trend is the Bridal Hat.
Bridal Hat Trends
Wearing A Hat On Your Wedding Day Tips
When you want to wear a hat on your wedding day hear are some tips to follow.
1. Invision your dress style and hat style for a wedding theme ,that theme needs to match up with your wedding venue and bridal colors.
The theme can play out with your hat, such as color,charms and flowers on your hat.
2. Look at the material on your dress,is it satin,lace,velvet etc… This will determine the style of hat you can wear.
3. Place the style hat on your head months before you go threw with this plan,hats are not for everyone’s face.
4. Take in to heart the season in which you want to marry in, for instance March and April in the south can be windy.
5. Will you be indoor or outdoors?
6. Check with the groom,he might not like it. It is his day too.
7. Its okay to have fun at your wedding if this is the route you want to go. Pirate hat anyone,I am just suggesting this because some people may want a cartoonish or cosplay event at there wedding.
8. Bling out your hat with pearls, rubies and fashionable bling that will accomadate your look.
9. Take your age into play when buying a hat.
10. Budget your hat. I have heard of wedding hats at the price of $5,000 for custom designs. But this is not always the case.
It is 2021 so lets set the mood off to a great start.
Going out tonight ,try black and gold bold pieces.
Don’t let the negative hang up of life bring you or your fashion down. Be yourself, enjoy yourself ,love yourself. When you accomplish these 3 things then you can spread true love to others. Don’t dwell with your haters ,spin on top of them.
We have made it this far, we over came the year 2020 and now its 2021. A new fresh starting point.
I wish you all the best,I wish for you love ,happiness and great health.
Don’t forget your jacket tonight.
It is still chilly and we want our mood to be calm and warm with some sparkle and dazzle.
Make your own runway when you enter the room.
Happy New Year ,Lets Get 2021 Off and Poppin The Right Way !
Love Rebecca Davis-Owner
Casual summer days are just what they are,its a day to be cute and casual while trying to stay cool. Grab those comfortable stylish jeans and a cute top or a fun casual dress and hit the town with friends.
When being casual let your hair down and be natural with basic make up,or pull it in a cute ponytail and be on your way.
A Girl and Her Corvette
Corvette style is fun,sexy and flashy. Every girl has the dream of driving and owning one. So let your fantasy play out in your creative wardrobe. Style yourself like a fast fire red corvette. A girl has to have some fun.
Street Race Style
FLOSSY AND GLAM
SEXY AND FAST ,Great for a date.
Own your creativity and have fun.
Make A Colorful Impressive Style For March.
Yellow is such a vibrant color,take a chance and add it to your style. Trying new colors can be fun.
Add yellow to your eye style,even in contact lenses.
Is Halloween your favorite holiday,but you don’t want to dress in full costume. Try a pull over or hoodie.
Get some ravishing undergarments for this October . Style can be any where.
Sea is the color of the day, we are in the middle of summer and fall,but these colors just top it all.
The sea can produce the most beautiful greens and blues hues in the color spectrum. I love it when they collide together. Look at how clever they are when placed on your feet.
Enjoy the sea!
Add These Cute And Stylish Wedges To Your Creative Shoe Closet
Going Out /Night Out Style
Make your wedges fun and playful
Don’t forget about the cold weather,there is a way to incorporate the wedge style into your cold weather wardrobe.
There is wedge and a way to put a wedge into your personal style. There are many looks of wedges for every womans personality.
The Jean Look
Get A Wedge For Work Or Evening Events
Your wedges can be appropriate shoes for you at casual and special events ,if you need the height and don’t want to wear stealetoes or high heels. You just have to have the right style for the event.
What Is Your Wedge Style?
Have Fun With Wedge Styles
Neon Looks Are Cool
Everyday and Casual Looks
Wake up sleepy heads and grab your green tea and your green tops ,shoes ,jackets and etc… Its Deep Green Wednesday.
Deep Green is so cool,its a color with a bold punch,but it is suttle and looks good on anyone.
Hello, Moms’s To Be,
It’s hot and your fully loaded, but your still cute. Here are some summer looks you might adore.
From maternity fashion to mood swings, Moms are the best!
Have you went dress shopping for the big day?
Unless you have a magical body don’t wait till the last minute to get a dress. Wedding dress shopping can be a challenge, you have to think about the size ,the price and alterations. And when you shop clearance they may be limited in quantity so take caution in your journey for looking for the right gown.
Rebecca’s Tip: If you want someone with an honest opinion and style, take a stylist with you on your dress journey.
To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work. …
Work bags help complete our outfits,they hold our items for the day and complement our style expression. Here are some work bag ideas to start your week off right. Happy Monday.
Love this movie hope you enjoy Monday Movie Night
Here are some trendy fashion ideas for ladies who want to work in the education administration field.
Education is a great career field for new graduates,or those making a career change.
Have you considered a career in education, if so grab your resume and get to job hunting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO WORK IN A UNIVERSITY OR EDUCATION CENTER
These are some important skills and traits one will need if they plan on working in a University/College or Education Center. These skills are for the Administration level and not neceasary the theaching level. So Graduates how do you stack up in the skill level ?
Most employers want a generic education of Associates Degree and higher or some formal training and experience.
• Ability to evaluate student transcripts and/or records.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
• Organizing and coordinating skills.
• Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures.
• Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases.
• Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Ability to design and write promotional material.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
Off to the Priestged Race Track and you are a VIP at the Green Cottage Lounge ,What are you going to ware to this event?
Always ware simple and elegant earrings and pearl necklaces ,if you don’t want to ware a necklace try adding a braoch to your outfit.
When it comes to makeup keep it classy and simple,go with warm and nude patterns in the lips and eyeshadow.
Always ,always act like a lady.
Summer is here and colorful print style has arrived for our explosive fashion freedom. Grab some print and let your expression shine through. Wearing prints can be a challenge at time but you can add it on small items such as shoes,purses or jackets. Try some unique prints and express yourself.
It is Spring season so incorporate a little bit of it into your work style.
Try nice chic white and some soft pastel pinks in your wardrobe.
Street style is always expressive so lets try some green street style this month.