Make A Colorful Impressive Style For March.
Yellow is such a vibrant color,take a chance and add it to your style. Trying new colors can be fun.
Add yellow to your eye style,even in contact lenses.
Is Halloween your favorite holiday,but you don’t want to dress in full costume. Try a pull over or hoodie.
Sea is the color of the day, we are in the middle of summer and fall,but these colors just top it all.
The sea can produce the most beautiful greens and blues hues in the color spectrum. I love it when they collide together. Look at how clever they are when placed on your feet.
Make your wedges fun and playful
Don’t forget about the cold weather,there is a way to incorporate the wedge style into your cold weather wardrobe.
There is wedge and a way to put a wedge into your personal style. There are many looks of wedges for every womans personality.
Your wedges can be appropriate shoes for you at casual and special events ,if you need the height and don’t want to wear stealetoes or high heels. You just have to have the right style for the event.
Wake up sleepy heads and grab your green tea and your green tops ,shoes ,jackets and etc… Its Deep Green Wednesday.
Deep Green is so cool,its a color with a bold punch,but it is suttle and looks good on anyone.
It’s hot and your fully loaded, but your still cute. Here are some summer looks you might adore.
From maternity fashion to mood swings, Moms are the best!
Unless you have a magical body don’t wait till the last minute to get a dress. Wedding dress shopping can be a challenge, you have to think about the size ,the price and alterations. And when you shop clearance they may be limited in quantity so take caution in your journey for looking for the right gown.
Rebecca’s Tip: If you want someone with an honest opinion and style, take a stylist with you on your dress journey.
Work bags help complete our outfits,they hold our items for the day and complement our style expression. Here are some work bag ideas to start your week off right. Happy Monday.
Here are some trendy fashion ideas for ladies who want to work in the education administration field.
Education is a great career field for new graduates,or those making a career change.
These are some important skills and traits one will need if they plan on working in a University/College or Education Center. These skills are for the Administration level and not neceasary the theaching level. So Graduates how do you stack up in the skill level ?
Most employers want a generic education of Associates Degree and higher or some formal training and experience.
• Ability to evaluate student transcripts and/or records.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
• Organizing and coordinating skills.
• Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures.
• Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases.
• Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Ability to design and write promotional material.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
Off to the Priestged Race Track and you are a VIP at the Green Cottage Lounge ,What are you going to ware to this event?
Always ware simple and elegant earrings and pearl necklaces ,if you don’t want to ware a necklace try adding a braoch to your outfit.
When it comes to makeup keep it classy and simple,go with warm and nude patterns in the lips and eyeshadow.
Always ,always act like a lady.
Summer is here and colorful print style has arrived for our explosive fashion freedom. Grab some print and let your expression shine through. Wearing prints can be a challenge at time but you can add it on small items such as shoes,purses or jackets. Try some unique prints and express yourself.
It is Spring season so incorporate a little bit of it into your work style.
Try nice chic white and some soft pastel pinks in your wardrobe.
Street style is always expressive so lets try some green street style this month.