By Rebecca Davis
Fall gowns are fun for the season, they can be enriched with red,gold,harvest green and other colors. What ever your event is keep in mind of the fall colors. Dont be afraid to take inspiration from fall flowers and leaves and the fall sunsets . This season let nature play a part in your style .
Who says Goth Style is bland and not hot,well no one says that because it’s not true. Goth Style is daring, beautiful and dark. Gothic Looks can be elegant and beautiful. Gothic style or dark style can be easily worn with many different styles. It’s all in the Style Pieces you choose. Here are some Dark Style Ideas.
Elegance is the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner;Dark elegance is a style that only the bold and mature can handle. Many beautiful gothic women can attest to this statement.
Rules for the orchestra
1. Always dress formal ,you and your date.
2. Turn your cell phone off!
3. Don’t wait for the last minute to get tickets,especially during the Christmas season and other Holiday seasons.
4. Try to eat before you go these venues don’t usually carry snack bars.Put a granola bar in your purse ,these events are lengthy.
5. Use the bathroom before sitting ,and Be on time. They will not let you in and out of your seat ,no matter what. So be on time and Go before you sit!
Style ideas for the woman who wants to stand out at the dinner table.
Formal dinners have there own etiquette standards. Etiquette is a word that can be defined as referring to standards of acceptable social behavior.
The social rules are made up by the hosts and the environment you will be attending. Cultural and religious views can also affect the etiquette standards at a dinner.
Formal dinner etiquette was put in place to help guest fit in with there social environments. Etiquette rules are to help people to enjoy each other’s company. Knowing some of the basic little rules will make you and the people around you more comfortable informal social settings.
1. Be respectful to everyone around you.
2. Dress accordingly to your invitation instructions, and environment. Keep religious events,political and cultural events in mind too.
3. Always say please, thank you etc… Excuse and introduce yourself properly. The host should do the same.
4. Don’t engage in political talk, sex or any religious speech and gossip, no matter What!
5. Don’t get wasted, no drinking until you are drunk!
6. Take etiquette lessons for your envent. Study who will be there, What dinner fork or spoon goes where and the culture of the dinner.
7. Especially study the culture and religious background of the host, country, and environment!
8. LADIES-Don’t Go without back up personal items (Tampons) , Pepto, Epi-Pens
9. Please, please RSVP and make sure you are truly invited. Make sure your name is on the guest list.
10. DON’T GO IF YOU ARE SICK!
If you have a handicapped, or physical issue makes arrangements with the host for proper seating and the same rule for the host.
Here is a personal story for you all to enjoy. I won’t mention the area for privacy issues and safety reasons.
My cousin works for the government and she was invited to a formal dinner event where they had the Governor and 2 USA Senators and a ambassador from Canada. This event was a formal Elite Dinner with some 1%centers,and high security clearance individuals. Black Tie Event! Certain employees were invited.
A girl who we will call Pink Elephant got invited by the intern Mr.Pink Elephant. Mr.Pink Elephant didn’t follow proper procedure by RSVPing his date. When they arrived to the door to get entrance into the venue she was turned away at the door and the VIP guests saw. THIS COUPLE WAS A PINK ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.
The guest are A+ like royalties, 1%center, Government officials and true socialites. Image is everything and the event is truly formal. There is usually a time limit for RSVPs.Inventions are security-based with a barcode or password/code. The dinners are up to 10 courses sometimes. If your name is not on the list, you will be an ELEPHANT outside the door.