- Protect your hair from the elements
- Keep your hair and scalp hydrated.
- Avoid over-styling your hair.
- Have your hair trimmed regularly.
- Wash your hair in warm or cool water.
- Don’t leave home with wet hair.
Add Some Extra Hair Oil To Your Conditioner, or Scalp
- Get Vitamin E oil
- Almond Hair Oil
- Try Olive enriched Hair oil
My personal favorite Coconut oil
Hair can become dry and brittle in the winter due to the cold weather ,rain ,and wind. To restore your hair’s moisture, apply a generous amount of coconut oil to your hair before bed. Wrap hair in a plastic bag. The vitamin E contained in this oil helps to nourish the hair from the inside out, rebuilding the protein to make the hair strands stronger .